Blog; Aims and Topics October 24, 2006Posted by alwilliams in Introduction.
hi all and thank you for tuning in so to speak.
This blog is intended to discuss the finer points of Digital and Interactive marketing. This may be quite broad but considerations should critically analyse the methods and strategies of the discussed topics. please leave comments to discuss these issues- that’s what it is all about!
Topics may include;
1. How to effectively use e-mail marketing to increase site traffic, reactivation of old users and other KPI’s
2. How to market a product within an online community
3. Discuss the power shift from publishers to the public with the increase of user generated content.
4. Identify company/ industry processes create barriers to effective interactive marketing
5. Look at the issues of trust with the increasing consumption of information on the internet
6. Whether the existing metrics for successful marketing needs to be improved and how this may be achieved
If there are any other pertinent topics please again feel free to leave a comment to discuss!